welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
10:54 PM
Monday, December 15, 2008
Why are all parents like that? When we are trying to get your attention they never get it and when they needed attention they expect us to pay attention. When we are doing every little things for them they take it for granted, and when we stop doing it they think we are lazy. Are we their slaves or their children? Is it a crime to let us have education and be exposed to all the things that the world is offering and then blame us for turning something that you did not want us to be? Is it really all my fault? Or is everyone are at fault? Do you think that asking me to sit down with you are talk to you helps after all these years that you spent on your work and leisure that you never spent adequate time on us. Have you ever wondered what we wanted since young? I hate to be rude to you but sometimes there are days that people wish to be alone. When we speak you think that we are rude and arrogant but when we don't we are still rude and arrogant. You said that we have your blood in yours, so when you are talking to us did you remember that we are part of you too? Ever wonder why we are acting like that too? Now you declare a cold war between us, just because you think that we never heard what you said. Ever wonder why we talked less and less? Because the more we talk, the more you want to correct us to think like you do? Ever wonder why I spent most of my time at home since young? Because I am made to listen to all your lectures after meals when everyone runs away from you and I start to listen dearly to everything you say and decided to make a change; and the change make me pay dearly as I become too "old" to mix around with my friends. Trying to be a good child that tries to stay at home and not make you worry but often to no avail. I turn to having a hobby of reading my comics because I enjoy it and like to fantasize after reading it. But you say that it is wasting my money and space at home and threatens to burn if I bought too much. Now when we are starting to age and mature and we thought that you might get more time to spend with us you run out to enjoy your hobby over the weekends. What makes the differences between you and us? We all changed, and started to neglect everything around us. (And I mean everyone at home.) Everyone thinks differently and work differently, it seems that you never seem to notice what we wanted. Mine is simple and easy, but it always goes unnoticed. Its okay, I'm used to it already. I just have to start making myself to be more like a maid to make you feel better.
I hate the way I am thinking right now! ):